Beginning of Year
Wednesday, August 22, 2018: Mustang Round Up & Locker Night
- 7th Grade 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- 8th Grade 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
This year, all beginning of the year (BOY) forms and flyers will be online. Please read all items, sign and return ALL REQUIRED forms during Mustang Round-Up & Locker Night. If you are unable to attend, you may give them to your student to return to their Learning Seminar (3rd period) teacher on the first day of school.
The below six (6) items must be printed at home, signed, and returned. A pre-filled copy of the Emergency Care Card will be given to you with your child's schedule to sign the night of Mustang Round-Up. ALL seven (7) of these forms need to be turned in at Mustang Round-Up for your child to receive their locker.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R) - Read Guide for Families and Print and Sign the Signature Sheet
- After School Registration Form - All students are required to return this form signed as they may stay after school with a teacher
- Health Information Form - Parent signature is required
- Parental Permission for SOL Retake Form - Fill out form completely
- Digital Tools for Students 13 and Under - Parent Signature Required
- Academic Integrity - Please read and sign with your student
- Emergency Care Card - Update your student's 2018-19 Emergency Care Card online by clicking on the link and accessing WeCare: weCare@School. A printed copy will be given to you to sign the night of Mustang Round-Up, August 22nd