SIS ParentVUE & StudentVUE
Learn more about accessing the online gradebook
The weCare @ school link is available in SIS ParentVUE on the FCPS Links button.
Complete this online form to request assistance.
The SIS ParentVUE Account (Student Information System ParentVUE Account) is the FCPS secure solution for accessing information about your child's attendance, class performance, demographic data, and link to Schoology. It provides an additional conduit for communication with your child's school. Customized for Elementary, Middle, and High School students, your SIS ParentVUE Account login credentials can also be used to access Schoology.
ParentVUE Help Tips
Activate Account (click on "More Options")
- Use this link to start the process to activate your New SIS ParentVUE Account. Contact your child's school for the Activation Key.
Change My Username (click on "More Options")
- There is a link on the SIS Parent Account login page which allows users to change their username.
Do Not Know My Username
- You will need to contact your child’s school.
Forgot Password (click on "More Options")
- There is a link on the SIS Parent Account login page which allows users to reset their own password by clicking on Forgot Password.
Grade Book - Can't see Information
- Please contact the school during regular school hours; each teacher is responsible for the entry of items within the grade book.
- You will only see the grade book for Middle School and High School students. Grade Book is not available for Elementary students.
Have More Than One Child, but I Do Not See Information for All
- You should contact the school of the child you are not able to see.
Some of the Information about My Child is Incorrect
- Please contact the SCMS Student Services Department at 703-690-5600 about any information that is incorrect.