Abigail Mundt - Library Assistant
Mustang 3x4 Challenge
October has arrived, and the library is celebrating reading through our annual 3x4 Challenge! The goal is for students to read 3 books in 4 weeks, keeping a log of their reading as they go. Works can be fiction or non-fiction, and graphic novels are appropriate as well (no manga or cartoon books). Finished logs should be submitted to the library by October 31st. Extra copies can be downloaded on this page, or else found in the library.
Students who complete the challenge will receive a finisher bracelet as well as an invitation to a celebration during Learning Seminar on November 8th. There will be food, games, and awesome prizes! Email any of the library staff for more information or if you have any questions. We’re excited to see our Mustangs reading and want to support literacy in the school!
- Library is open after school on Mondays only until 3:30 pm
- Students can checkout 4 books at a time.
- Checkouts are for 3 weeks.
- Books can usually be renewed.
- No fine policy. All books should be returned or renewed by the due date. Students will be billed for any lost or damaged books to cover replacement costs.
Black and white printing is available in the library. The cost is free for the first 10 pages with $.10 for each additional page.