Welcome to the 2023-24 School Year!
Welcome to the 2023-2024 School Year! Please visit this page often as it is continuously updated with school opening information.
TJHSST Admissions Information Session
Back To School Night!
6:00 - 8:00 PM, September 7
Beginning of School Year Forms
- Emergency Care Information - Form required for all students. Completed through weCare via SIS ParentVUE account.
- Health Form - Form required for all students. Submit in SIS ParentVUE or e-mail completed Health Information Form to Kimberly Boggan at [email protected].
- Computer Opt-out form - Only for students who are not taking home a computer.
- Parent Consent for Digital Resources - This consent allows your child to use FCPS-approved digital tools that require parental consent. It must be renewed every school year. (NOTE: will be updated for 2023-24 in SIS ParentVUE).
- Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R) Parent Signature Sheet - For information and to view the SR&R document for the current school year, visit the FCPS SR&R page. This form will be collected during our Learning Seminar classes on or before October 28th.
Opt-Out Forms available through ParentVUE
The following opt-out forms can be completed as needed by going to the Student Info tab in ParentVUE and clicking Edit Information.
- SEL Screener Participation
- Counseling Opt-Out
- Transportation Intent
- Home Internet Access
- FCPS Privacy and Opt-out Forms
- Family Life Education Opt-out Forms - e-mail completed forms to Kimberly Boggan at [email protected].
- Military-Connected Student Form (only applicable to families who have had a change in their military-connected status within the last year). E-mail completed forms to Kimberly Boggan at [email protected].
- Child and Youth Behavioral Military And family Life Counseling Services - click here to access form.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Homeless Student Referral Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Epinephrine Authorization Form
- Inhaler Authorization Form