Rising 7th-grade students
Rising 8th-grade students
Rising 9th-grade students (South County HS)
Student Academic Advising
Rising 7th Grade
SCMS Counselors will be visiting Elementary Schools on the dates below.
- Virtual Field trip: January 2021
- Live Q&A with MS counselors: February 2-12, 2021
Rising 8th Grade
- February 9-19th- Middle School Counselors will be meeting with students for course selection and academic advising.
- All course selection sheets must be filled out no later than Friday, February 26th, 2021. Course selection forms will be electronic this year.
Rising 9th Grade
- January 12th- Rising 9th graders will hear about course selections from their high school counselors.
- January 14th- Room Where it Happens: FAQ and Student panel, afterschool
- January 26th- Feb. 3rd- Middle School Counselors met with each Rising 9th grader to select courses.
- For more information, you may watch this video prepared by SCHS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NodGJHw-M&feature=youtu.be
- All course selections need to be completed no later than February 12th, 2021.
High School Counselor Information: